Don’t forget to sign up for a fantastic ten week course for all Art and Humanities students. This course aims to heighten awareness of the connections between business and the arts, with a focus on using social media. It kicks off tomorrow!
This is a unique opportunity to learn how to ……
- Set up a successful business using literary texts
- Create cultural capital in London
- Write a business plan for an arts project
- Set up and run a film festival
- Market yourself using social media
- Script, edit, and make a film
A fabulous PRIZE is up for grabs!
The films are judged and the winning film-maker will be offered
the chance to work for Poet in the City!
Professor Maurice Biriotti, Professor in Humanities and Business at UCL
Graham Henderson, Chief Executive, Poet in the City
Vivian Constantinopoulos, Commissioning Editor, Reaktion Books
Patrick Hazard, Director, London Documentary Film Festival
Owen Williams, Freelance editor, Reuters
Date: 05 October 2010 – 14 December 2010 [6.30-7.30pm]
Venue: South Wing Garwood Lecture Theatre